Sunday, March 29, 2009

Little Rascals: Alfalfa's Aunt (1939)


This is a video I recorded off TV in the late 80s or early 90s. It isn't a complete episode, and the video quality is not great. However, I think it has a bit of a Halloween quality to it. Alfalfa's aunt Penelope is a mystery writer who comes to visit. Alfalfa finds a page from a story she is writing, which is in the form of a letter. It reads:

Dear X,

I have discovered that only my nephew stands between me and the Switzer millions! So like the others, he shall die in agony - tonight - at the stroke of nine!

Believing that his own aunt is planning to murder him, Alfalfa recruits the gang to help protect him from her.

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is amazing movie and damn funny.

    ReplyDelete