Monday, March 30, 2009

Webster: Moving On (1984)

Originally aired 2 November 1984, this episode feels a little like a Halloween episode, even though no mention is made of the holiday. What you get is a large, Victorian house with secret passageways and a particular room that is always kept locked. Katherine and George are looking for a place to rent, and Katherine especially thinks that this house is the one for them. However, George wants to know what he is paying for and wonders why the owners don't want them going upstairs. While George and Katherine are going over details with the owners, Webster is off on his own, discovering a way to enter the locked room.

Here is a clip from the episode:

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

thanks for posting this....for 25 years i couldn't remember how this episode ended and always...i mean always wondered about it...i remember it being so incredibly scary....thanks for clearing the mystery up for me!!!!

Anonymous said...

I can't believe I found this. I haven't seen this episode in about 20 years. I'm 27 now and used to love this show as a kid. And this episode is my favorite. The doll in the chair scared the hell out of me when I was little. I thought it was a ghost. Thanks so much for posting this!

Anonymous said...

I'm 30 now, and have been wanting to watch this again for about 25 years. That doll scared the daylights out of me when I saw this as a kid (it also confused me, because I thought this was supposed to be a funny show). It seems like just yesterday I saw this nightmare fuel for the first time.

Herr Zrbo said...

Thanks for posting this, I had terrible nightmares as a kid about this episode. Seems it had a similar effect on others.

Anonymous said...

Thank you for posting this episode! Been thinking about it for years, but couldn't remember what season or episode it was. You're a true MVP!

Anonymous said...

I'm 42 now and this episode has never left me. Ty for posting. Thought I was the only one